New York Times, CNN and New York Post publish fake stories about Zika outbreak

A couple of major media outlets have published fake stories in recent days about the Zika outbreak, and some of the stories are so false they are potentially dangerous, experts say.

The New York Daily News and CNN published fake news stories on Sunday about a possible outbreak of Zika and an uptick in cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome in Florida, the New York Newsday and New Day reported.

One of the fake stories was published by the New Jersey Advance Media Group, a news and entertainment publisher that has been associated with the New Yorker and the New Republic, two of the most influential newspapers in the country.

The story reported that a woman had contracted Zika and that her condition was “the most deadly virus known to man.”

The New Jersey Newsday also published a fake story about a new disease known as the “Cav-12” that is linked to microcephaly, a condition that can lead to a child’s brain shrinking.

The AP News Service reported on Sunday that an outbreak of microcephi in the U.S. has been linked to a virus called ZIKV-19, which has been identified in mosquitoes and other insects.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Sunday the virus has been detected in at least 20 U.N. countries and more than 50 people have tested positive for it.

The Associated Press did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the stories.

On Sunday, the Associated Press said that its own research showed that the “Zika” virus was not linked to Zika in the United States.

The newspaper’s fake stories were published on the day of the World Health Organization’s (WHO) declaration that Zika virus cases in Brazil were low and that the outbreak there is contained.

It is also the first time that the United Nations has officially reported a Zika outbreak.

The WHO has also been working to combat the virus.

On Saturday, the U,S.

Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that the number of Zika cases in the state of Florida has dropped to zero.

However, the state’s Zika case count is still high.

The CDC has also warned of potential complications and complications linked to the virus in Brazil.

On Friday, the CDC said it was working to get the outbreak under control in Brazil and the United Arab Emirates.

It has also issued a warning for pregnant women to be aware of potential birth defects.

On Monday, the World Bank and the World Economic Forum released a joint statement about Zika that said the outbreak in the world’s third-largest economy has now been contained to less than a quarter of its original population.

The statement was issued after the World Trade Organization (WTO) issued a new draft resolution to the United Nation’s Security Council, saying that Zika is no longer a threat to global trade.

The draft resolution said that the WHO’s declaration that there are “no confirmed or probable cases” of Zika in Brazil was “incorrect and inaccurate.”

WHO is the international body that regulates the management of the world health and food security.

On Tuesday, the WHO also announced it was suspending the World Food Program, which provides food to millions of people in developing countries.

On Twitter, Dr. Margaret Chan, director general of the WHO, said the agency had been working with the governments of Brazil, the United Kingdom, and Uruguay to implement the new draft.

“We have not given up on our efforts to address the spread of Zika,” she said in a statement.

The announcement came as the WHO is working to implement a new resolution to address Zika.

It said it would also review its strategy for the elimination of the disease and consider how to use existing resources to help meet the WHO objectives.

The World Health Organisation said that it has also raised awareness of Zika, including through an online survey and in an effort to help those who have contracted the virus and are pregnant.

WHO is asking the public to use the survey as part of their response to the Zika virus.